以文本方式查看主题

-  独立音地 Indie Music 独立音乐第一中文平台 论坛  (http://indiechina.com:443/bbs/index.asp)
--  『泛论独立音乐』  (http://indiechina.com:443/bbs/list.asp?boardid=11)
----  [推]我们是充满希望的农民,我们是内心恐惧的兔子  (http://indiechina.com:443/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boardid=11&id=1390)

--  作者:Lithium
--  发布时间:6/13/2007 3:06:13 PM
--  [推]我们是充满希望的农民,我们是内心恐惧的兔子

artist: Badgerlore
album: We Are All Hopeful Farmers We Are All Scared Rabbits
release: 2007/4/24
style: post rock / ambient

需要强推的一张新品,我们是充满希望的农民,我们是内心恐惧的兔子,,,感觉上类似去年的Condre SCR,同样的波澜不惊的平稳,同样的完全通过吉他来营造氛围(这一类的post rock还要力推一个DSCO,mono吉他手的project),平稳中带着些许迷幻,混乱,,,总之这必然能在年度post rock top 10中占据一席之地,,,enjoy

ftp下载,不过期

以下内容需要帖子数达到17才可以浏览

--  作者:greatliar
--  发布时间:6/13/2007 11:33:43 PM
--  
          From  the  leaders  of  the  dubiously  dubbed  "freak  folk"  movement  comes  this  record,  a  brambled  nexus  of  sound,  as  quaverous  organs  and  guitars,  humid  vocals,  and  florid  tape  manipulations  all  intertwine.  "Alternating  heartrending  drone  and  quietly  affecting  folk  carved  by  taciturn  hermits,  [Badgerlore]  speaks  through  distant  symbols,  inky  clouds,  and  thin  pine  needle  patterns  on  the  floor.  These  pipers  at  the  gates  of  dusk  are  holed  up  against  the  witching  hour,  creating  beauty  within  a  crumbling,  musky  night"  -  Pitchfork.

We  were  never  looking  for  a  \'freak  folk\'  supergroup,  I  mean  with  rock  music  you  kind  of  expect  it  -  a  coked  up  industry  party,  after  hours  bourbon-sipping  and  in  a  drunken,hedonistic  stupor  the  asymmetrically  haircutted  buffoon  from  a  badly  punctuated  rock  band  agrees  to  do  form  a  band  with  a  similarly  afflicted  singer.  \'Freak  folk\'  though,  it\'s  much  more  sprawling  -  I\'m  sure  there  are  parties  somewhere  where  the  scene\'s  top  celebs  (Devendra,  Islaja,  Vashti,  Sunburned  Hand  of  the  Man?)  swap  stories  about  gardening  and  ancient  Egyptian  history  while  they  sip  their  organic  smoothies  and  shuffle  around  the  room  awkwardly,  but  I  certainly  haven\'t
found  one.  Clearly  Badgerlore  however  stumbled  into  thismysterious  world,  a  meeting  of  some  of  the  finest  minds  in  thewhole  darned  scene,  we  have  Rob  Fisk  (ex-Deerhoof),  Ben  Chasny
(Six  Organs  of  Admittance),  Liz  Harris  (Grouper),  Tom  Carter  (Charalambides),  Pete  Swanson  (Yellow  Swans)  and  Glen  Donaldson  (Thuja,  Jewelled  Antler  Collective)  ganging  up  together  to  create  a  record  of  epic  proportions.  Don\'t  get  worried,  it\'s  still  quiet  and  measured,  but  somehow  with  \'We  are  all  Hopeful  Farmers,  we  are  all  Scared  Rabbits\'  we  get  what  we  really  want  to  hear,  an  album  that  truly  sounds  like  a  collaboration  with  all  of  the  artists  involved.  I  can  hear  fragments  of  Liz  Harris\'s  patented  swirling  ghostly  vocals,  occasional  lapses  into  Chasny\'s  raga-folk,  the  submerged,  soil-drenched  sound  of  Thuja,  Tom  Carter\'s  signature  fretwork,  Pete  Swanson\'s  noisy  abandonment  and  Rob  Fisk\'s  haphazard  attention  to  detail.  Rather  than  sounding  like  the  mess  of  ideas  it  so  easily  could  have  been  the  record  is  challenging
and  involving,  redefining  a  movement  rather  than  being  seduced  by  its  trappings.  Calm  and  delicate  at  all  times,  we  catch  these  musicians  at  that  point  where  late  night  turns  into
early  morning,  as  the  day  birds  make  their  first  calls  and  small  nocturnal  animals  scurry  into  their  wooden  homes.  This  is  somehow  what  the  Jewelled  Antler  Collective  were  hinting  at
for  so  long  -  they  got  close  with  Thuja,  but  here  I  think  the  collaborative  elements  make  the  record  a  kind  of  logical  progression,  a  step  forward  if  you  will.  At  the  same  time
desperately  experimental  and  hugely  enjoyable  to  listen  to  Badgerlore\'s  second  full-length  is  exactly  what  I  want  to  be  hearing  right  now,  and  proof  that  supergroups  can  be  just  as
good  as  the  names  might  suggest.  An  incredible  record  -  buy  it!

专辑曲录:

01-Furbearer                                                                  
02-Goodnight,  Sweet  Rabbits                                    
03-The  Crops  that  You  Tend                                      
04-Whichever                                                                  
05-We  Are  All  Hopeful  Farmers                                
06-Mountain  Wine                                                          
07-Snowballs  for  Reuven                                            
08-Grow  Your  Hair                                                        
09-Duet                                                                            
10-When  I  Look  at  Your  Face,  I  See  Timothy
--  作者:koktebel
--  发布时间:6/15/2007 3:30:29 PM
--  
在逆音上弄到了,真不错。。占据了一个凌晨以及一个下午的延伸。。
--  作者:punksong
--  发布时间:8/26/2007 8:10:58 PM
--  
正在下..期待
--  作者:monkey88
--  发布时间:11/7/2007 11:16:57 PM
--