She's a model and she's looking good【她是一名模特,长得漂亮】
I'd like to take her home that's understood【理所当然,我挺乐意将她带回家】
She plays hard to get, she smiles from time to time【她让人捉摸不透,时不时给你来个微笑】
It only takes a camera to change her mind【其实,只要一个闪光灯,(咔咔),她就心不在焉了】
She's going out tonight, loves drinking just champagne【今晚,她要出去玩玩,她只爱喝香槟】
And she has been checking nearly all the men【(瞧!)她已开始打量着身边所有的男人】
She's playing her game and you can hear them say【从这些男人们的口中,你就知道:她正在玩转自己的游戏】
She is looking good, for beauty we will pay【她看上去自我感觉良好,因为我们都会为她的美貌埋单】
She's posing for consumer products now and then【(再瞧!)她正在为某个(消费品广告)摆姿势呢!这是她时不时要做的】
For every camera she gives the best she can【对于每个“咔咔”,她都倾尽全力,竭尽所能】
I saw her on the cover of a magazine【(后来)我在杂志封面上看到她】
Now she's a big success, I want to meet her again【她现在是个大明星了,我(禁不住)又想见见她了】
译者注:该单曲选自专辑《The Man-Machine》。